New RVer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rideone90

hello, we are new to the rv world as of this past year.  My wife and I bought a 1997 Winnebago Adventurer 37ft and love it.  Our hobby and friends helped us decide to buy an RV, showing dogs.  We purchased our RV off of e-bay about 6-months ago, and we just finally got to use it around thanksgiving.  Once I got over the idea of only getting 6.5-8mpg I think I'm really going to like this thing.  I still have a couple of small problems with the rv, but I'm sure that everyone on this forum will be able to help me out in that department.

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll have all your questions answered. There are a lot of people who use RVs to show dogs. I saw one coach where they actually removed the bedroom furniture and used the space for several large cages.

Welcome to the Forum. We also have a Winnebago, a 2004 Sightseer. The gas pump shock does take some getting used to but it's a great lifestyle and the only way to go if you travel with hairy children. If we can help you out with any questions, ask away.

Wendy, Mike and Sam the Lab
Sunset Campground
Death Valley National Park

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on the new Winnebago.  I am sure you will enjoy it. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Back
Top Bottom