New to 5ers but not RVing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2006F350

Hey, ya'all.

Larry here in Memphis TN. We are new to 5th wheel trailers, but not to Rv'ing. Started of a few hundred years ago with a 30' travel trailer. OK but not fantastic. Graduated to a Winnebago Chieftain MH, but it got to the point I couldn't afford to drive it. A few months back, I got the truck I had dreamed about for 12 years. 2006 F-350 DRW Crew Cab King Ranch Edition. Then the bug hit, and next thing you know, we started the 'hunt' for a 5th wheel. Looked at quite a few brands, initially wanted a 30' to 32' trailer. Didn't take long to realize that that would not work (size wise). After much knashing of teeth, sleepless nights, horrible nightmares of driving something that combined would be approaching 56' if not a bit more, horros of backing something that big, we finally bit the bullet and went with a 2006 Everest 364Q. It's 36' (actually 37 from pin to bumper), 4 slide outs, sunken rear living room with sliding french doors between the kitchen and the living room, on and on and on. All my worries, nightmares, horrors, etc were dispelled before we had gone a half mile from the dealer. Only 1 regret ---- why, oh why, didn't we go this route earlier?

Larry

Hi Larry and welcome to our forum. Congratulations on the new rig.

Hi Larry,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Congratulations on the new truck and 5th wheel.  Should make a good rig for you which I am sure you will enjoy.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions or start new discussions.  Looking forward to your participation here.

Back
Top Bottom