New to Class A's but not to RV's.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jnp_macklin

Hi folks!

My name is Pete, and DW Jen , DD Taylor, and DS Patrick.

We are a family that loves to travel and spend time outdoors.

We are currently in the process of shopping for a new (to us) class A to upgrade from our Starcraft Hybrid TT.  We do mostly weekend camping around our home state, but occasionally make a trip to Florida, NY, or Chicagoland area to visit with family and friends.  We have not pulled the trigger and bought one yet, but I'd imagine that we're getting much closer than we were a month ago.

DD is in HS Marching band, so I am hoping that we will be able to utilize the Class A a little more as a tailgater for the next couple of years, with trips to competitions and away football games.  Not to mention it would be a great way to bring along other parents of kids in one vehicle.

I'm just going to lurk here in the background, search some topics.  Some questions I have already gotten answers for, and I thank you for your recommendations already.

Pete - Pilot
Jen - Copilot/Navigator
Taylor - Must travel First Class
Patrick - just wants a window seat
2 camping pups:  Molly & Charlie

Sounds like great plans for the new MH. Know it will be fun. Let us know how it goes.

I am thinking if you get a toy hauler type... The band director may well end up conscripting you into equipment transport :).  (Been there, Done that)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridger
Back
Top Bottom