New to forum, not to RVing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jodiwer

Hello - Just saying hi. My husband and I have been camping/RVing for many years. We started with tents, moved to a tent trailer when our 3 boys hit junior high, graduated to a hybrid (Jayco Kiwi), and now own an Alfa Sun fifth wheel. We are boondockers - we take the "Casita" up to the woods in northern AZ every summer and park it from May to October. We go up 3-4 days a week and come back to Phoenix to work (we own our own businesses). We stay in one spot until the forest service moves us on to another because we've overstayed the limit. Sometimes that is all summer - depends on the ranger patrolling our area.

We're considering adding a small travel trailer for short trips. The Alfa is too big for short trips; we think of it as a mobile cabin. Or we might replace it altogether, get something easier to tow and travel around the western US.

Looking forward to learning more on this forum. Jodi & Victor

Hi Jodi & Victor, and welcome to The RV Forum.

Hey guys, welcome and feel free to browse around and jump into any ongoing discussions.  I'm sure many folks here can benefit from your RV experience and knowledge!  :)

Back
Top Bottom