new to forum & RV-n

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pigboat

just purchased a 95 Dolphin Diesel Just reg. and already need help. two things , need a copy of the Oshkosh chassis manual and the coach manual 1995 Dolphin 34D  B 5.9 -230. Cummins
one problem is when I turn the key on the engine water temp pegs to the left and pretty much stays there . the seat elect switch moves the seat opposite the direction requested. the same with the electric mirrors ,any Ideal out there , seems to me something was plug in backwards!!
other than that runs good. I will pay good if someone will make a copy of their manuals.
thanks
jack pegram
[email protected]
210-867-1943
old pigboat sailor

Jack Freightliner owns the rights to the Oshkosh chassis so you might try them as a source fora chassis manual.

1-800-FTL-HELP

That's Freightliner Custom Chassis - call Customer Service and have the last six digits of your chassis VIN handy.
http://freightlinerchassis.com/Contact-Us/contact-us/menu-id-143.html

The coach manual for a Dolphin is rarely very helpful and probably impossible to find anyway. Ebay is your best bet. What you can probably get are the individual manuals for the various appliances, a/c, furnace, water heater, etc. That's what came with the coach anyway, in addition to a rather slim and generic owner manual that covered all Dolphin models and at a very high level. Nothing at all like what comes with a car in most cases.

Jack, Welcome... what boat were you on?

I was on Quilback (424) for three years, '66 - '69.

sorry its been a long thim getting back,
SS 346 US Corporal 61-64 then SSN 584 ,SSN596 then out of the Navy 1970 and in the Army til 1984 for some fun flying.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridger
Back
Top Bottom