New to Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wilde

Hello, I'm new and hope I'm doing this right. I have a 2006 cougar fifth wheel 27' and 2004 GMC duramax diesel truck. I have been rving for about six years and I'm on my third rv. I think we finally figured out which truck would pull which trailer. Glad to be able to get to know you.

Hi wilde, welcome to our forum. Feel free to join in any of the discussions and please let us know if we can answer any questions.

Howdy Wilde,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.  Good place to ask any questions.

What part of the country are you from?

Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm from Northern California on the Coast close to Oregon. We will be traveling down to Arizona next month for the Nascar races, then its off to Oklahoma where my sister just moved. Wilde

There are several members here in Az for the winter spred between Yuma, Phx, Serra Vista, Tuscon. Were allways have a great group at the RV Forum Quartzsite rally in January which you are welcome to attend.

Back
Top Bottom