New (to me) MH Purchased

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVcyclist

After looking for several months we finally upgraded to a newer motor home.  Last week we traded our 1998 Class C for a 2005 Allegro 32BA (Workhorse W22 chassis).  Our primary reason for upgrading at this time is the depressed market made the prices very attractive.

Thank you to several forum members who answered my questions regarding various MH manufacturers, models, and gas vs. diesel.  Your input was very helpful.

I would like to give a plug on behalf of our dealer, Carolina Coach and Camper in Claremont, NC.  Although I may have been able to save a little money by driving a longer distance, I got a good price from the dealer.  In addition, I like the way we were treated.  I never felt sales pressure and was treated with respect.  Furthermore, while they were preparing the coach for delivery they found a tear in one of the slide toppers (something that I probably would not have found for months).  They voluntarily replaced the toppers on both slides.  This was not something that I requested, in fact, the first time that I found out about it was when the salesman called me to tell me there would be a delay in delivery of the coach because they had to order the slide toppers.  I hope my future encounters with them prove to be this positive.

I will post a photo when the weather gets a little warmer.  Although we are in the South, it is cold here (-1 yesterday morning).

Thanks again for the advice.

Delbert

Delbert, Congratulations on the "new" coach.

Many many happy trips to come.  We were a little warmer here in Raleigh this morning (7F).  If you ever get down here on the flatlands give a holler.

Congrats on your new purchase.  Let us know if you have any questions about the Workhorse Chassis!

Lou, likewise, if you make it to the High Country (Boone), give me a holler.  But, unless you like skiing, I don't recommend heading this way until mid May.

Delbert

Back
Top Bottom