New to RVing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpiderMD

Hi I'm Greg  My wife and I purchased a 2006 Jayco Seneca HD in June.  I love the Seneca and have scheduled our first real trip in it for October 5th.  We will drive from Lubbock, Tx. to Colorado Springs to attend the Navy vs Air Force game.  This site has been such a great source of information, I'm sure we will be well prepared for our shake down cruise.  Thanks to all that contribute to this forum!

Attachments

• Seneca.JPG
    Seneca.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 37
Heck  why wait?  If nothing else do a shake down in the driveway or back yard.  Got to get the bugs oput sooner or later.  That way there won't be too many surprises.

Welcome to the forum Greg. I'm with Shayne, why wait for the maiden voyage? If not the driveway, make a quick trip up to Palo Duro Canyon....great place and you'd get a chance to check out everything.

Hope you're going to cheer for Air Force at the game???

Enjoy

Hi Greg and welcome. Congratulations on the Seneca, that's one nice RV!

Hello Shayne, Wendy
Actually we have had it out locally many times.  The picture I attached is at the local soccer field complex.  We spent the day there trying to learn the ropes.  Over time we have even filled the black and gray tanks, so we got to experience the joy of "dumping"  I have a killer call schedule, so time off is hard to come by.  But sometimes Navy football takes precedent over everthing else.  Sorry Wendy  :)
Go Navy  Beat Army (and AF)

Greg

Hi Greg,

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on the new Senaca.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Thank you Ron, Gary

Hopfully at some point I will become a contributing member and less of a lurker. (ie. newbie)

Greg

SpiderMD said:
Hi I'm Greg  My wife and I purchased a 2006 Jayco Seneca HD in June.

We will drive from Lubbock, Tx. to Colorado Springs to attend the Navy vs Air Force game.

Greg:

Nice looking coach.

Now that is what I would call a looooong drive to taqilgate. ;D

Thanks for the kind words Jeff,

The drive will be well worth it.  I'm really looking forward to our trip to the mountains,
a good football game and the opportunity to see my son Nick,  he's a Midshipman at Navy. 

Greg

SpiderMD said:
... my son Nick,? he's a Midshipman at Navy.?

Aha, now I understand why you're going to be cheering for Navy. As Karl said, Navy'll be playing Air Force on AFA's home turf and, more important, at their home altitude....visitors to Colorado don't always breath too well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom