New to site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello everyone!

My husband and I live in Hanford, California (Ridgecrest in the summer) we have two boys ages 13 and 11 one new Shar-Pei puppy. We are not new to RVing, just new to this site.

Hi Desert Eagle,
I noted your hubby is 1959 model USN retired.  There are lots of RV Forum members here who are retired Navy as well as  branches from all military.  Welcome .

Betty
Retired Public Education

Hi Desert Eagle,

Welcome to the forum. As Betty has mentioned there are a lot of retired or former military here. Many were Navy as was I. I only did four years but it's imbeded in my psyche. Be sure to ask all of your questions. You will get answers.

Hi Teddi and Mark,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around, ask any questions you have, join in on any of the ongoing discussions, or start new discussions.  Thanks for joining us.

Welcome Teddi and Mark,

We're well acquainted with the California desert. I'm model 53 US Army, Mike is model 49 USMC, retired National Park Service. Spent 4 years in Death Valley and Ridgecrest was a fueling point driving back and forth between DV and family in southern California. Mike grew up spending summers at China Lake where his grandfather worked. Glad to have you here.

Enjoy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim Dunn
Back
Top Bottom