New to the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stoney

Hello all,

I have been camping since 1990, starting in a pop-up and moved to a hybrid before getting the 5er in October of 2003. The wife and I are empty nesters and try to get away every two weeks during the spring, summer and fall. We are natives of our hometown and  live a little northeast of Pittsburgh, PA.

Stoney

Photo

Hi Stoney. Glad you perservered and made it here. Thanks for sharing the photo.

Hi Stoney,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us.  Nice looking rig you have.  Please feel free to join in any of the discussions or start a discussion. Ask any question that you have.

Thank you Tom,

I never did get my activation e-mail but I just kept trying to log in and Voila!,  here I am. ;D

It will probably take me a little while to get my bearings on the forum. ::)

I'm looking forward to meeting the members. :D

Thanks Ron,

I'm not the bashful type, so you will be seeing me frequently, especially during this lousy weather we're having. .....Stoney

Shouldn't take you long to find your way around here Stoney. But, if you find yourself lost, please yell and we'll do our best to help.

Stoney,

You are sure welcome to join us at one of the rallies.  Moab, Ut rally runs 1 May through May 11 2005. If your interested either the 2005 rally or the 2006 rally call Portal RV Park at 800-574-2028.

The South East Rall runs 13 -17 April.  Reservations can be made online at www.gastateparks.org/info/georgiavet/  or call 1-800-864-7275 (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Saturday - Sunday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST

Stoney,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad to see you here.  That's a nice looking rig you have there.  Feel free to jump into any thread that interests you with either a comment or a question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinldy71
Back
Top Bottom