New to the RV world.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cayenne

Hi everyone,
Little background here, I have two boys 1 and 5 year old. Me and my wife been looking for a four season trailer for some times now. We live in canada, up north..... minus 30 celcius in the winter. After looking online at so many, I came to the conclusion that for the size that I need 25feet max, and all the options, I started looking at motorhome. I found a 2020 ADVENTURER 23RB*19, use to be a fleet. It has 22,000 KM and asking price is 82,990,00.
Anyone is able to confirm rhe quality of fhose vehicle and if you have any opinion or experience, please share.
Thank you in advance.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good to have you join us.

Is that Canadian or US Dollar price?

There's no such thing as a stupid question, so please ask anything else you need to.

Safe and happy travels.

And I just came accross this one, but its a bit more, different brand and looks much better

YouTube has a number of videos on what modifications can be taken to keep the rig warm, the water pipes and tank from freezing, along with the gray and black water tanks. I've watched some videos by Canadians living in RVs. Winter modifications are required even for 4 season RVs.

I did realise after shopping for sometines, that there's no such a thing. But i could winterize it in the supper cold months and just use it for sleeping and cooking.
The big thing to realize is that there is no such thing as a 4 season RV for Canadian winters

I realise that after looking at all the different ones and options. :) I'm going to take it to BC in the cold months :cool:

Are you planning to use this mostly for travel or for a place to live? I motorhome or travel trailer is probably not the best choice for living in Canada, but I have talked to people who do it.

Yeah it's tough to do it. I'm only asking about the value of it and the quality.... is it worth 83000

Yeah it's tough to do it. I'm only asking about the value of it and the quality.... is it worth 83000
Hi there im in Airdrie Alberta you wont find anything your looking for in a 4 seasons travel trailer unless you look at brands like
As for motorhomes and the price your looking at that would depend on where you are prices vary across the country Quebec being the cheapest.
Most of those RV rentals are fairly base units. To campare try going to rvtrader.ca to compare
Cheers

the winnebago ADVENTURER is will built and you can get service manuals on line for it. But I think the Big Foot was made were you liver was for winter camping but I believer they folded. Pricing has went nuts for late models so be wear and shop around.

the winnebago ADVENTURER is will built and you can get service manuals on line for it. But I think the Big Foot was made were you liver was for winter camping but I believer they folded. Pricing has went nuts for late models so be wear and shop around.
I can't find anything similar to compar it to.
It's a 2020 and has 22,000 km on it, Im from AB the location is in edmonton

I live in alberta and thats where im buying it from. It's really clean as well, i can't find similar ones to compare it to. I hope im doing the right decision, the dealer is rv fraser and they are known cross country. So hopefully it's all good. 2020 ALP ADVENTURER 23RB*19 Class C Motorhomes for Sale (60569)
This is the link, please advise me on your thoughts. They are doing the pre approval but i haven't fully pulled the plug.
Thank you
Hi there im in Airdrie Alberta you wont find anything your looking for in a 4 seasons travel trailer unless you look at brands like
As for motorhomes and the price your looking at that would depend on where you are prices vary across the country Quebec being the cheapest.
Most of those RV rentals are fairly base units. To campare try going to rvtrader.ca to compare
Cheers

I live in alberta and thats where im buying it from. It's really clean as well, i can't find similar ones to compare it to. I hope im doing the right decision, the dealer is rv fraser and they are known cross country. So hopefully it's all good. 2020 ALP ADVENTURER 23RB*19 Class C Motorhomes for Sale (60569)
This is the link, please advise me on your thoughts. They are doing the pre approval but i haven't fully pulled the plug.
Thank you
Fraserway RV have been around for a while, and they are quite reputable. I personally think its a little high in price but im a cheap ass. If your comfortable with the deal thats all that matters.

Im a chea pass too lol i want something that's going to last, but is it worth this much?? That's what im getting at, and is the quality there? I have never owned an rv or a trailer so it's all new to me

Rvs are only as good as the person who builds it, meaning they are built by a few guys named bill or bob or joe. If bill is in a good mood he does a good job if a bad mood bad job. Rvs all rvs are prone to issues because of the conditions in which
they are exposed too. The roads in Alberta suck they are rough and uneven and beat the hell out of an rv. If you buy one be prepared to fix stuff - all the time. We just drove from Airdrie to London Ont with a new 5er, screws came loose brackets became dislodged. Trim was repaired at 8pm in a campsite long side lake superior - it par for the course.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom