New York City Samboree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NavionIQ

We are looking into this NYC event for Sept 2011.  Anyone ever been RV'ing to NYC staying at Liberty Harbor RV park in New Jersey, or
with an organized NYC trip.

Just caught this query, and though I cannot give you first hand information, I have known of others who have taken this tour years ago and thoroughly enjoyed themselves.  Your RVs stay at the park you mentioned and you ferry or take the train over as a group.  Everything is planned out for you including a couple of Broadway shows.  It sounded delightful, and happy to know that it is still happening.

Daisy

We are planning on staying at Liberty harbor  this coming June for a few days and then going on to Niagra Falls.This tour thing you are talking about ,how do find info on this.we are going up with some other camping friends and this sounds like what we are looking for.My wife and I have been to big Apple seveeral times but has been many years ago and a tour guide what be great.Any info on this would be great.

We spent four days at Liberty Harbor last summer. It is just part of the marina parking lot with W/E hookups and a dump station but REALLY convienent to the city. We will probably go back.

Look into the Good Sam Club, a RV club for everyone.  They offer numerous tours in various parts of the country.  Just check out their website.  I don't know it directly, but try googling goodsamclub.com and something should come up.  I know for certain they were doing tours several years ago.

Daisy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabianonetto
Back
Top Bottom