Newbie from Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mbrooking

We finally jumped in. My wife and I purchased a 2002 Winnebago Adventurer about a month ago. We have only made short weekend trips so far. Next weekend we take off for a extended weekend. Can't wait! ;D So far we have had minor problems with the coach. Had to replace the chassis battery, fix a short in the slide outs, and adjust the awning that was not fully extending. Last week I did have to take it in to fix the front AC. The extended warranty has already paid off! Looking forward to tailgating at Aggie football games in the fall.
Learning all I can from reading these forums. Y'all keep asking questions and I'll be in the background soaking up the info.

Welcome to our forum. Glad you're finding some useful information here.

mbrooking said:
Y'all keep asking questions and I'll be in the background soaking up the info.

Heck, why not ask some questions of your own and we can learn from the responses.

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations om the purchase of the Adventurer.  Glad you found us and that information here is useful.  Please fell free to ask any question you might have.

mbrooking said:
We finally jumped in. My wife and I purchased a 2002 Winnebago Adventurer about a month ago. We have only made short weekend trips so far. Next weekend we take off for a extended weekend. Can't wait! ;D So far we have had minor problems with the coach. Had to replace the chassis battery, fix a short in the slide outs, and adjust the awning that was not fully extending. Last week I did have to take it in to fix the front AC. The extended warranty has already paid off! Looking forward to tailgating at Aggie football games in the fall.
Learning all I can from reading these forums. Y'all keep asking questions and I'll be in the background soaking up the info.

I just bought one as well.  We will be tailgaiting here at OU.  I thought about bringing mine down to Aggie land but don't know If I can get off for that away game.  The next time you guys play up in norman, bring it up and tail gate here.  They have a out of town section.

See ya.

Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom