Newbie here. Just want to say hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saw1953

Hi everyone.  We bought our first travel trailer yesterday.  We have to take our truck in Friday to have it outfitted with a bumper and electrical and all that stuff.  We will have our walk through next week.  We are both so excited we can hardly stand it.  We bought a 27 foot Travel Sport.  Now all we have to do is learn to tow and park it.  Watch out trees and fences.  I'm sure I will drive all of you crazy with stupid questions so I am asking forgiveness before I start.

Sheila

Hi Sheila. Welcome to our forum and congratulations on the Travel Sport.

Feel free to ask questions and we'll try to get them answered.

Hi Sheila,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new TT. Don't be afraid to ask questions. There are no stupid questions. Lots of folks here will be more than happy to answer any of them. Be sure to ask a lot of questions during the walk through.

When manuvering the trailer one of you should be outside to help guide the driver. We use FRS radios to communicate. Practice in an empty parking lot so you are familiar with how the trailer reacts. It won't be long and you'll be doing it allmost with your eyes closed. :)

Sheila,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us.  Please ask any questions you have.  Remember the only stupid questions are the questions not asked. ;)  Lot of experience here among the members so ask you questions so we can help you enjoy your new RV.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack1776
Back
Top Bottom