The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary Lee

:)Just became the proud owner of a Palomino S17.  Upgrade from Coleman tent trailer.  Looks like I may have alot to learn and this looks like a great place to start.  My wife Barb and myself Gary will be hitting the campgrounds this summer.  Are children are all grown up so we will probably be taking the grand kids.  Well hope to meet a few of you out there.  Gary from Minnesota.

Gary And Barb,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  You have found the right place to ask questions and get useful answers.  Lot of experience among the members here and we are always willing to answer questions.  Glad you found us.

Hi Gary & Barb,

Welcome to the forum. You'll find all your answers here. Hope you enjoy your stay. Be sure to ask any questions you might have.

We used to have another Gary Lee here years ago but he dropped out of sight. He was quite a character. He was a captive in Iran for 441 days when he worked for the State Department. He had a cat that he called Mr. V and Gary was his driver. He had some hilarious tales about his adventures.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom