Nice park in Mountain Home, ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
Today we stumbled across a really nice RV park in Mountain Home, ID, at I-84 exit 95 (US 20). It is aptly named the Mountain Home RV Park.  The place is brand new (built in 2005) and additional sections are under construction, but the completed part is really nice.  The sites are 35 x 80 pull-thrus with 12 foot wide, level concrete pads and grass between, 50 & 30A full hook-ups, cable tv, free wi-fi, broad paved streets and just far enough from I84 (and the nearby Walmart) to be quiet.  They even have some "buddy pads", double sites where two rigs can park together but facing in opposite directions (awning to awning)!  All this for a mere $20/night or $90/week. Hard to beat if you have an RV (no tents sites so far).  Hosts Dave & Rickie Ware are most helpful and pleasant.  I highly recommend this park if you are in the area.

For you satellite honchos, the good news is there are no trees above coach height. For you nature lovers, the bad news is there are no trees above coach height (yet).

www.mtnhomervpark.com or (208) 580-1211

Hey! That's good to know. I've found it hard in years past to find any parks close to I-84 in that area that were decent and all ways had to stretch my day to 700 miles or so to get to one. This will eliminate that problem.

Leo

OMGoodness the information is great.  Being a Veteran with Benefits, living in Idaho and this is where MYSISTER lives.  I would like to offer another alternative in Boise but just for the next year.  (POLOTICS)  That would be the Americana RV Park Near Shoreline and Latah.  We have been visitors there and even though residents of Boise often take a break.  LOIS is the manager and she cares deeply about those who visit.

Back
Top Bottom