No 110 after salesman switches left on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My idea of fun and yours must vary immensely
I agree. In the old country we have a saying that, roughly translated, reads: "For every taste, there is a colour".

BTW, you mentioned only negatives. That likely reflects your short experience with your motorhome. I've been Camping/RVing for a long time, from tenting to a PopUp to TTs to a motorhome, and I've experienced a good share of what you mentioned and then some more...But I can't count all the wonderful experiences around a campfire, all the places I've seen a sunrise or a sunset, with just nature around...For me, that's worth the pain of the downsides.

Can't really disagree with that perspective, I've never spent as much money to create this much work for myself until I owned an RV. But it's not the end, it's the means. I think maybe if you had a chance to experience some of the upsides of RV travel, namely camping in idyllic scenery, enjoying comfort in otherwise uncomfortable circumstances, participating in group gatherings and events, you get there's a return for that investment. Some returns more than others to be sure and maybe not for you but it is for many, hence the willingness to part with significant treasure for the opportunity they offer.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

Oh, we're not even going to cast our shadows on the NPS. It will all be over juuuuuust before the elections. Of course, then the climate "crisis" will take center stage and all the little lemmings will be living in fear of THAT. Have I mentioned that I hate politicians and bureaucrats?

I agree. In the old country we have a saying that, roughly translated, reads: "For every taste, there is a colour".

BTW, you mentioned only negatives. That likely reflects your short experience with your motorhome. I've been Camping/RVing for a long time, from tenting to a PopUp to TTs to a motorhome, and I've experienced a good share of what you mentioned and then some more...But I can't count all the wonderful experiences around a campfire, all the places I've seen a sunrise or a sunset, with just nature around...For me, that's worth the pain of the downsides.
Again, that's another point where we differ. I can see a beautiful sunset from my backyard.
_ASDC_00025.jpgdscn0657.jpg

But, as for those romantic campfires? No thanks. I did that stuff in my younger years and, truth be told, didn't like it then. I only went for the beer. Now that I'm an old curmudgeon, I like it even less. I like being bug-free, critter-free. To each his own.

Have I mentioned that I hate politicians and bureaucrats?
hahaha

It will always be something. We all know that.

We just hope we get to go some places this year and actually get what we paid for when we initially gave them our money.

Back
Top Bottom