No Power

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vegascpl

Hello, this is my first post, so please bear with me. I have a 2008 Cameo F35SB3 fifth wheel. Everything was working great until yesterday. I unplugged the shore line and nothing will work. I can plug in my cord to the truck and everything works again. I have  a new  battery fully charged. I have a IOTA DLS 55 power converter. I checked all fuses, they are all good, the green light is on on the converter, all wires have no corrosion on them and everything seems to be nice and in original condition. Need your help thanks
Ron

You mentioned that everything works when your plugged into the truck. Does everything work again when you plug back into shore power? If so it sounds like a ground problem. Test from the positive battery terminal to the frame and see if you have a ground to the frame. If not, trace the negative wire from the battery and make sure it has a good connection.

Something doesn't jive with me...

If its unplugged and nothing works the first place I would look is the batteries to be sure they are charged. Now if it comes to life with shore power it sound like the batteries are not charging, blown master fuse, etc. Because after you unplug it is should still keep going on 12V. Somewhere there is a break in the 12V circuit be it a fuse or loose connection.

Do you have a battery disconnect switch?  Is it turned on?  Was it turned on while you were plugged into shore power so the batteries were charged by the converter?:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom