Norcold N3150 upper gent cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NavionKid

Hi Members,

I lost one vent cover grill for Norcold N3150 on 2016 Navion.
Can anyone point me how to find the replacement part ?
Is this a Norcold parts or Winnebago parts ?

Your advise will be appreciated.

NavionKid

I take it that this is a fridge vent cover either on the back of the fridge in a slide or on the roof. These are usually available at any RV parts place, and/or found by searching on the internet, PPL.com is one large supplier

Norcold offers optional vent covers for installation but I don't know if Winnie used those in the Navion or not. If you buy through Winnebago parts you won't have to worry about who made the part, but you might pay a little more than some internet sources for Norcold parts.

The first question is whether your "upper vent" is on the roof or in the sidewall - two totally different vent styles.

Gary RV_Wizard said:
The first question is whether your "upper vent" is on the roof or in the sidewall - two totally different vent styles.

I have a new Norcold vent cover with the frame but it's for a side mount and it is white.  The door itself, not counting the frame, measures 15" High and 22 3/4" wide.  On the back of the cover, it says Norcold Kit # 617778  and Part # 61749922. If this is what you need I'll give it to you depending where you live. I really don't want to get into shipping unless it's the last resort. If this is something you can use, send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Hi Stu, Gary, and Rene

Thanks for more information about my missing refrigerator vent cover.
There are two vent covers, lower & upper, in back side of Norcold refrigerator.
I now know these two covers are identical.  Stamped part number on back side of cover is THETFORD 630415.  Measured size is 20.5? x 11?. 
I like to know the Winnebago part number if you can help me.

Thanks again for your help,

Taka

We know there are always two fridge vents.  The question was whether the upper one is roof mount or wall mount. Since you say they are identical, I'm guessing the upper is a wall mount.

Thetford is Norcold's parent corporation, so it's a standard vent part.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom