Oops I did it again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thelazyl

New RV owner.  I still make mistakes when driving our 37' Class A.  I took a turn too tight in a narrow gate - the metal fence tore into my RV storage doors.  I am aware of 2 RV repair shops in my area with good reviews.  I am seeking estimates from both.

I assume this repair will be similar to my car - i.e. my insurance deductible applies and I use a reputable repair shop that specializes in RVs.

If anyone has experience with this and has other information to add - I'd appreciate it.

Attachments

• IMG_0323.jpg
    IMG_0323.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 95
Not counting those three times, I've never done that  ;) ::)

Other than our first trip out, I've never hit anything with the camper, and those trees jumped into the side of the FW!!  ;D

I once had a tree attack my awning. Then I read in the instruction manual that the awning should be rolled in before travel.  Whodathunk.

Bill

Bill N said:
I once had a tree attack my awning. Then I read in the instruction manual that the awning should be rolled in before travel.  Whodathunk.

Bill

I certainly hope you sued both the manufacturer - for not putting warning labels on your camper about that - as well as the dealer - for not warning you about that when he sold it to you!

We were awaiting a new workamper.

He showed up and turned too soon to enter the open gate.

After taking out the fence, demolishing the gate and tearing off the side of the Class A, he made a U-turn and left.

Four months later we were still waiting for him to return.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom