Options for fast internet on the road.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

laurabellsrv

Hey there, I got a Rocker LTE device that is Cat 18 for T-Mobile from Wireless Solutions, LLC. I love it. I also spoke with the lady there and she gave me some helpful tips and apps that can give me estimated speeds at my next destination. That app was called Opensignal Hope this is helpful

Blessings,

Bella

Attachments

• Rocker.png
    Rocker.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 6
Something I found that is super useful is an app you get on your phone called Opensignal. It also comes with a speed test which is the first screen you get. Once you download the app, click on the target icon and it will bring you to a map. If your locator is on, it will take you to your current location. There should be a box on that screen that says view available networks. Click that box and it will tell you, the best cell carrier at your current location and estimate download. You can also search where you are going to be next to see who is the carrier. This really helped me when I was going to a new RV park and I needed to be sure that it had good T-Mobile coverage. Best App for Rv'ers

Blessings

Something I found that is super useful is an app you get on your phone called Opensignal. It also comes with a speed test which is the first screen you get. Once you download the app, click on the target icon and it will bring you to a map. If your locator is on, it will take you to your current location. There should be a box on that screen that says view available networks. Click that box and it will tell you, the best cell carrier at your current location and estimate download. You can also search where you are going to be next to see who is the carrier. This really helped me when I was going to a new RV park and I needed to be sure that it had good T-Mobile coverage. Best App for Rv'ers

Blessings
I just downloaded Open Signal. Thanks for suggesting it. Good app.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bullfrog1954
Back
Top Bottom