Our mini waffle iron

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SMR

Our friend gave us one of her extra mini waffle irons, they are about 4" in size. You learn to savor them. Lol
The waffles were delicious and a nice treat.

Attachments

• 20230618_085956.jpg
    20230618_085956.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 10
We carried and stored one of those for several years and used it only 3-4 times. Frozen waffles, especially home made frozen waffles, are even better because they get a little crunchy in the toaster. I have always liked my waffles crunchy.

I used to make corn bread waffles, our camping friends really enjoyed them. It was with a larger waffle iron or they would still be waiting for them. I like the idea of making a bunch and freezing them.

Reactions: RNS
I carry a full-sized Belgium waffle maker. I use it at least weekly, and often buy fresh strawberries to make strawberry waffles. I usually make the strawberry waffles when the kids come over the mountain to visit.

What do wild sex and Eggs Benedict have in common? You don't get either one at home...

I "like-like" waffles but they aren't something I eat very often. In fact I am not a big breakfast eater any more. Big breakfasts are something I do periodically at the chain places (or local diners when traveling) and rarely at home. The main reason for doing it at home is I can have as much bacon as I want without taking out a loan.

We all have to consider what we carry around vs. frequency of use etc. If I did carry a waffle iron it would probably be a stovetop one simply because of the power usage. When there is a "propane" alternative to an appliance I will almost always use the propane version.

One reason I chose to use the capsule coffee maker is to not have the coffee pot heating element running all the time.

In my 30 amp limited coach I can have 2 things going at once, basically. A/C, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, air fryer... Pick two or blow the circuit - - LOL...

Back
Top Bottom