Parts for a Big Foot Leveling System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Virgie & Fred

I need some help in locating a used mother board, (control board), for a Big Foot leveling system on a 99, Class A, Gulf Stream, Sun Voyager. The Big Foot company is no help, they want to sell you a new system. I would like to locate a business that sells these types of RV parts. Thank You

There are some boards out there. A google search should direct you to a source. etrailer.com may have something. Check Ebay also.

FYI.... The levelling system was usually powered by the starting battery not the house batteries. Low voltage to the unit can cause inconsistencies.

Be sure you have a good and charged starting battery. The emergency feature usually uses the house batteries instead of the starting battery.

The batteries are fully charged. I think there is some electric issue in the control panel because the extend buttons do work individually. Thanks for your replies.

Yes I looked at he Quandra parts. I was hoping there may be some used, serviceable, control boards out there. I am trying to keep the price down. New replacement ones are 277.00 and up and they don't match my control board.

Virgie & Fred said:
Thanks for the link to salvage yards by state. Did not know this link was out there. I have some homework to do.

You're welcome! I don't know how current the listings are, so don't be surprised if some no longer exist. My first "go to" yard has always been Colaw Salvage in Carthage, MO. I've never been there, but they've been easy to work with via phone and email.

Back
Top Bottom