Photo Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DavidM

Testing to see if I can post one of my photos.

Half Dome from Glacier Point.

Attachments

• DSC_0309_edited-1-XL.jpg
    DSC_0309_edited-1-XL.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 35
Wow came out great.  Almost looks like an Ansel Adams photo.

Years ago I was a backpacker. I've stood on the top of Half Dome and viewed the valley below. Also was at the top edge of El Capitan.

Hiked into them on the back trails, sure didn't climb the face!  Climbers came up on both of them while we were there...those guys are tough!

Great picture and great memories for me as well.  It looks pretty good, but it is saved kinda large and at 160kB size, not spectacular clarity.  Certainly good enough for simple web use. 

Arch Hoagland said:
Wow came out great.  Almost looks like an Ansel Adams photo.

Years ago I was a backpacker. I've stood on the top of Half Dome and viewed the valley below. Also was at the top edge of El Capitan.

Hiked into them on the back trails, sure didn't climb the face!  Climbers came up on both of them while we were there...those guys are tough!
I am jealous Arch. I have been to Yosemite many times but never got to the top of El Cap or Half Dome. I did hike to the top of Mount Whitney when I was a young pup. I got to the top and was feeling good about myself and enjoying the view when a pair of Frenchmen appeared in front of me. They had climbed up. Deflated my balloon.

SeilerBird said:
I am jealous Arch. I have been to Yosemite many times but never got to the top of El Cap or Half Dome. I did hike to the top of Mount Whitney when I was a young pup. I got to the top and was feeling good about myself and enjoying the view when a pair of Frenchmen appeared in front of me. They had climbed up. Deflated my balloon.

Now I'm jealous.

We had two trips planned to do Mount Whitney and both got cancelled for various reasons. Whitney is tough because you can't setup camp overnight up on top, have to go to the peak and come back down same day.

Back
Top Bottom