Pineapple life style in an R.V.?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So we've gone from discussing swingers to potty talk.... this is some good entertainment. lol!

Gary said it, Americans are weird about this stuff. I didn't know what a bidet was for the longest time and now I'm like, well, why don't we have them?! TP is such a waste, and the hygiene benefits are definitely there.

We had a bidet in our house in England. I put ice and beer in it when we had parties. 😎
When I was in Japan it was extremely rare for the "Japanese" automatic toilets to have any instructions in English.

When you went to house parties you could find the new arrivals invariably after their first trip to the head. They will be the ones sprayed by the bidet nozzle all over their front after pressing various buttons on the toilet trying to get it to flush - LOL...

When I was in Japan it was extremely rare for the "Japanese" automatic toilets to have any instructions in English.

When you went to house parties you could find the new arrivals invariably after their first trip to the head. They will be the ones sprayed by the bidet nozzle all over their front after pressing various buttons on the toilet trying to get it to flush - LOL...
Happened to my wife.

wow, this thread sure went off the rails..lol funny thing is I never got any notices of replys until today. I have truly learned more about crappers,then I ever expected. lol
as for the lifestyle, I have been a swinger for years, but not really been active in awhile. since we lived not far from the Villages in Florida, I have seen the Loofha many times. but we didn't have any on our car..lol

In Yellowstone NP there are pictorial directions for using our standard toilet. Apparently many of the foreign visitors were standing/squatting on the seats and missing their target. Eventually some of the pit toilets were made with just the holes.

Regarding pineapples and loofahs. Back home, in Newport RI the pineapple from seaport and clippership days, the pineapple was a sign of welcome. I had never heard of any other significance, and the loofah? No clue. I thought it was supposed to be flamingos or something. All these hidden signs..

Quick google search, apparently there is a chart to guide you through the loofah signs, different color loofahs have different meanings. Now to quiz my friends that live in the Villages.

This thread is the first I've ever heard of a loofah (apparently a plant and/or something like a sponge), or of the term "pineapple life style." There seem to be lots of things around that I hear of for the first time, yet have been around for a while- "benefits?" of not being in or around "pop culture," I guess.

The Loofha code. I never knew about this until we lived near the Villages. and saw it on Florida memes on facebook.

Attachments

• IMG_0070.PNG
    IMG_0070.PNG
    219.2 KB · Views: 22

OK, texted my buddy living in the Villages, I asked him about all this stuff and he added one, I will quote his reply.

"There are lots of loofahs. Maybe a few pineapples. However, truth be known, most are known to be those older folks who have trouble finding their car over a similar white or gray SUV. There are constant and frequent rumors in The Villages since we have 151,000 population and outside folks are jealous. These stories have existed for years. Again truth is do not believe all the rumors. Stories mount since there are more women (widows) than men. Enough said? What you might have missed is the garage door being left partially up. It is said to say that hubby is not here feel free to come over and play. Again be careful of what you hear. "
I went all thru HS with this guy, long time ago. I trust him. What I figure is that yes it goes on, iit goes on everywhere, but is it concentrated there? I doubt it.

Wow! great thread going on here! I've learned a lot about things I'd never heard of before. Went to the grocery store again a few days ago. Saw all the pineapples again. This time, they were all standing up, not upside down. I shook my head and will never get this image out of my head again.

Meanwhile... a few years ago my wife was having "bowel" issues. Her doctor recommended a Bidet. Long story short, I installed 2 of them in the house and she loved it so much, I put one in the Fifth Wheel. Ever since I did that, there has never been another sheet of TP down the black tank again .... except when my son is with us. (38 years old). He hates the Bidet. My wife and I use it exclusively. When we have to use a bathroom elsewhere, it's like going back to a rotary dial telephone.

Wow! great thread going on here! I've learned a lot about things I'd never heard of before. Went to the grocery store again a few days ago. Saw all the pineapples again. This time, they were all standing up, not upside down. I shook my head and will never get this image out of my head again.

Meanwhile... a few years ago my wife was having "bowel" issues. Her doctor recommended a Bidet. Long story short, I installed 2 of them in the house and she loved it so much, I put one in the Fifth Wheel. Ever since I did that, there has never been another sheet of TP down the black tank again .... except when my son is with us. (38 years old). He hates the Bidet. My wife and I use it exclusively. When we have to use a bathroom elsewhere, it's like going back to a rotary dial telephone.

Must be my diet. There is no bidet in the world with enough water pressure to do the job.

Back
Top Bottom