Please help find me the perfect Winnebago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chipdurst

I really love the floorplan of the Winnebago Vista 31KE. They were produced from 2014 through 2017 - even some in 2018. The fact that you can use the entire RV without deploying the slide makes it my first choice. I don't have the funding to purchase any of the used 31KE units I have found on various sources. Does anyone know of a older model which had a similar floorplan? A model that was shorter and had no slides would be acceptable to me. I would also consider models made by other manufacturers. Just about any suggestion is definitely appreciated. I'm new to both this forum and the idea of the RV lifestyle. Thank you for your consideration. Do RV people use the old trucker saying "Keep the shiny side up"? 

Welcome.

Does it have to be a Winnebago?  Seems like other brands would have a similar floor plan.  Possibly within your budget.

I'm sure someone with more knowledge will be along shortly.  Many members are out West.

Expand your search to Itasca Sunstar 31KE. Same coach, same floor plan, different colors. We have one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom