Progressive Industries EMS-LCHW30 Review - FAIL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I try to buy from Amazon.com I get problems when it comes to shipping and I enter a Canadian address. They want each country to use the Amazon for that country so that they can keep the taxes straight. They also ship my products from Amazon warehouses within Canada so that they are domestic shipments and not subject to customs or brokerage. There are a lot of products on Amazon.com that aren't available on Amazon.ca and vice versa.

I emailed Progressive and got no response, you would think they would want to know if Amazon.ca was selling grey market copies.

We all have our reasons, but wouldn't a portable (plug in at the shore power location) have been a lot simpler? Mine is the 50 amp portable EMS. No brainer. Plug in and go.

On a previous camper, I installed a 30 amp Progressive portable inside the camper but later switched it to a Hughes Autofoamer (I liked the Progressive better after-the-fact). I simply cut the long attached 30 amp power cord, attached male and female ends, and then plugged the unit in right there. I also made an easy access port from inside the camper where the electric cord pushed through the mouse hole.

When I switched from the Progressive to the Hughes, I simply unplugged the old and plugged in the new. When I traded the camper, I kept the both units, and simply plugged the connection back up. I did tell the buyer what I did and showed them so they were fully aware of the junction.

My next camper was 50 amp, and I went back to the Progressive.

Back
Top Bottom