Propane pressure question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think you are making this over-complicated, Ray. In an RV water system, pressure falls at full flow because the relatively small pump cannot supply water fast enough to build pressure. An LP tank has beau coup pressure available, well north of 100 psi (2800 WC"!). The regulator is limiting pressure, not creating it, so output pressure remains quite stable. I've only had occasion to measure a few systems at the appliance end, but I've always found 11" WC.
In a LP dual regulating system the first step regulator has an output of something like 13-14"WC, the 2nd stage should lower pressure to 11"WC for reliability and regulator longevity. If an opening in the 11" WC line occurs it will lower the 11" static pressure. That is why the Commercial Services technician set my new furnace while the burners were operating.

I just bought a new 4kw Pulsar dual-fuel genset. I've only ran it on LP and it came with a LP hose without any outside regulator.
The instructions said to connect the hose to a 20# cylinder and the other end to the Pulsar genset LP fitting. I did and it ran great under load and without a load.

So, airborne how does your instructions read?
I would have to think that they all come with their own internal regulator.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom