Prostate cancer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"I don?t know what I?m going to do with the time I?m getting back after today.  90-120 minutes a day!  I know, I?ll take a nap!" Naps are good!!
"I won?t know for sure this worked until something else kills me.  There seems to be plenty of contenders in that particular arena.  ;D" Get out and travel, is the best recommendation I have. I am on the road now, at the Downtown RV park in Little Rock AK.
Bill

WILDEBILL308 said:
"I don?t know what I?m going to do with the time I?m getting back after today.  90-120 minutes a day!  I know, I?ll take a nap!" Naps are good!!
"I won?t know for sure this worked until something else kills me.  There seems to be plenty of contenders in that particular arena.  ;D" Get out and travel, is the best recommendation I have. I am on the road now, at the Downtown RV park in Little Rock AK.
Bill

Looks like your enjoying this lovely rain like I am....To be followed closely by the sounds of lawn movers try to stay ahead of the grass.

Where are you? Parked next door? ;D
Just got back from lunch at the Clinton Library. Just had some heavy rain for about an hour but slacking some now. Live entertainment watching people pull in.
Bill

WILDEBILL308 said:
Where are you? Parked next door? ;D
Just got back from lunch at the Clinton Library. Just had some heavy rain for about an hour but slacking some now. Live entertainment watching people pull in.
Bill

We are up in Barney....Which is north of Enola...Which is west of Conway...(You may have heard of that one but if not) Which is north of Little Rock....So about a hour away. We have been here a week and I'm pretty sure we have a some rain 6 out of 7 days.

Back
Top Bottom