Quartzsite 06 Forum Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Calendar Girl

The RV show is January 21-29, 2006 -- according to:

http://www.quartzsitervshow.com/RVSHOW.HTM

The forum rally dates will match the RV show dates with Saturday 1/28/06 being designated as the Potluck.

Hello Betty:

My current plans are to attend the QZ rally again in January. I hope others will begin planning now to set that time aside. Here is the Info, Attendee List, Photos, and Directions web page I have prepared for this years event. The attendee list is of those planning to attend and photos are from this past January -- in hopes that it will entice others to join us. It's just "too" much fun to miss :).

Post on this thread if you plan to attend and I will add your name to the list. The list is not a reservation list as such -- there is plenty of room so a reservation is not necessary.

http://www.rvspacemanager.com/quartzsite06.htm

Bob,

Great post to let others know what a good time we have at the QZ rally in the desert South of QZ.  Thanks for posting that.  Of course Sam & I will be there again even though I don't get the full hookups this year.  Tom made arrangements for Smoky to have them.  I hope to get the spot next to Smoky so I can at hook up to maybe 20 amps.

Humm... It's looking slightly possible this year (say 25%) depending on a chat with my boss and a few other things... My conflicting activity is Jan 20-22, so I could be there as early as jan 25 (make last half) if the the chat w/boss goes one way.. If the chat goes other way I won't be there

(one way he conceeds to what he promised when he hired me, the other way he gets my resigination... I took this job as a filler till specific events occured... Those events occured last January. thus.. My need for this job has expiered.  Least anyone be concerned about my job.  The sooner I quit, the sooner I go full time  So quitting is good)

John In Detroit said:
Humm... It's looking slightly possible this year (say 25%) depending on a chat with my boss and a few other things... My conflicting activity is Jan 20-22, so I could be there as early as jan 25 (make last half)

Hey John,
Many people attend the Quartzsite rallly for only a few days around the potluck which is 1/28.  Some come only for the potluck. By missing the first weekend of the rally you miss the VERY BIG crowds in the RV show tents.  That said , the longer you stay the more fun as you get right in on the campfire stories.  Hope to see you there.
Betty

Bob B,

Put us on your list, Jerry & Ardra will be there for sure.

JerryF

Hi Betty.  We plan to be in Quartzsite this year. Don't know if we'll spend the whole time, I wouldn't want to shop myself (and Johnny) out, nor eat ourselves to death at the "happy hours".  Do you think we will have a plot of grass this year?

Ellen Spiller

johnandellen said:
? Do you think we will have a plot of grass this year?Ellen Spiller

I have reserved the" big green golf course grassy wind free"? area? to be in the same spot with the 50 amp hook ups!.

I doubt you or I will see it though.

Betty Brewer

Some of you may remember us: Jack and Elly Dalmaijer. We have been popping in and out of this forum for many years. We were at the rally in 2002, then left for Rwanda to do relief work there. We have just arrived home from working five months in Darfur (Sudan) and are itching to get in our motorhome!

We're planning to be in Quartzsite in 2006. Thanks to whoever is organizing it this year.

Elly

Elly -Alberta said:
We're planning to be in Quartzsite in 2006. Thanks to whoever is organizing it this year.

Elly,

It was at the 2002 Quartzsite rally where I first met you.  It will be nice to see you again.  :)

Phil

johnandellen said:
Hi Betty.? We plan to be in Quartzsite this year. Don't know if we'll spend the whole time, I wouldn't want to shop myself (and Johnny) out, nor eat ourselves to death at the "happy hours".? Do you think we will have a plot of grass this year?

Ellen Spiller

You can park by my trailer and share my green rug...

OK, save us a spot.  We can do with a bit of green.  Also, add Harvey Rushfeldt to the list.  He says he wouldn't miss it.  May just go from Laughlin to QZ and area and not go home.

Ellen/John

Hello Betty:

The site currently has the names of those that attended last year. I see that many are listing their names here indicating attendance this year -- so I will take down the list from last year and begin placing those that will be attending this year -- 2006. Should have that done soon, and will keep it up to date as new names appear.

A word to the wise -- there are only 11,000 acres of parking so best get your name in early  ;).

www.rvspacemanager.com/quartzsite06.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom