Quick Fix 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rollie

:) :) :)
It has been a couple of years ago when Carroll and I bought our second motorhome.? Our first was a class ?C?? this time we went for the class ?A?.? We were like a couple of kids with our new 34 foot Sea Breeze.? It had everything we could ever want for our adventures on the road.? All except a blind on the entry door window.? Our first motorhome had frosted glass in the door so we had no need for a blind.? This one, however, had a tinted window.? We liked it because you could see out but we were somewhat perplexed that there was no blind.? We decided we would have to fashion some sort of curtain.? Off to WalMart for spring-loaded caf? curtain rods and some fabric that Carroll thought would complement our new unit?s blue interior.? When we got home Carroll made quick work of sewing together the curtains and I was just as quick in threading them onto the rods and positioning them in the entry door window.? We wondered if we should share our quick fix with others.? It was with a sense of satisfaction that I went to bed that night and though of how clever we had been.? Then I thought, hey ? what if I installed a roller type blind underneath shelving unit that is over the door!? That way we could still have the view out the window when we wanted it during the day.? First thing the next morning I went out to the coach to measure for the new blind.? As I looked up at the shelving unit I noticed the roller type blind that the Sea Breeze design people had already installed.
For Sale: Two spring-loaded caf? curtain rods and readymade curtain that will go nicely with a blue interior.
Rollie

Rollie said:
For Sale: Two spring-loaded caf? curtain rods and readymade curtain that will go nicely with a blue interior. Rollie

Thanks for the Sunday morning chuckle.  That's a good one! 
BB

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom