Re: Andrew....intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shouganai

I'm a 38yo Australian investor & trader based near Tokyo. Being a trader I'm keen on the idea of connecting a computer whilst rooming a country or two. I've bought a house outside Tokyo, the next step is to buy a RV and park it at that home for Japan use, before exporting it to NZ, Australia, USA or Canada...one at a time. Of course I'm not going to lug a huge American style home around.....I like the idea of getting as much functionality into as smaller box on wheels as possible. I'm looking to purchase a converted Hiace, or the like, but I dont want the standard rubbish that comes with them. All I want to run is a laptop 8hrs a day, frig 24h, lights 5hrs, an electric cooker, toaster, and have a bed upstairs. Dont want flushing toilets & sinks, I'll use a bowl and taxpayer funded facilities. Though might I get mugged in the US doing that??  :-*
I like the idea of being able to park somewhere without attracting attention, and still with the capacity to go under trees and down 4WD tracks. Looking for that Wimax technology (http://www.wimaxforum.org) to deliver the internet everywhere I go.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Dog
Back
Top Bottom