Reasonable prices in Mesa area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pat

Has anybody discovered any RV resorts or parks in the Mesa-Gilbert-maybe even AJ area that are reasonable?  I may have to live there, and rents are going through the roof. 

Thanks.

--pat

Pat said:
Has anybody discovered any RV resorts or parks in the Mesa-Gilbert-maybe even AJ area that are reasonable?? I may have to live there, and rents are going through the roof.?

My aunt? owns an RV park in Apache Junction.? While VIP? it is a small? simple park with mostly winter visitors there are some year round? folks.? The park is on Ironwood at Main.? Mary is the manager and her? phone number is? 480 983 0847.

Betty

Betty Brewer said:
My aunt  owns an RV park in Apache Junction.  While VIP  it is a small  simple park with mostly winter visitors there are some year round  folks.  The park is on Ironwood at Main.  Mary is the manager and her  phone number is  480 983 0847.

Betty

Just down the street from us.  About 10 miles away.  It is HOT here.  Stay away except October through March.  ;D

Betty:  Thanks.  I saved the info and will call.  Actually, I don't suppose they communicate by email, do they?  I could get started. 

dneighbo:  10 miles in which direction?  Near what?  I have wintered at Main and Higley for 3 years now.

--pat

Betty:  I had a great chat with Mary today.  The place sounds perfect.  I know I may not get a site, but I have to wait till I get to AZ the end of September to check in.  I'm not sure of my house sitting dates.  AJ is about 9 miles farther from my 3 main destinations, which is not significant (unless I'm biking, I guess). 

--pat

Back
Top Bottom