Rv air bags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

johnny-chingas

Hi everyone sorry to bother you guys again now I'm having to replace my rear jet co air suspension air bags problem is all the replacement air bags I seem to find for the rv are all too small and/or will relocate the position of the air bags from their original location. how or where can I find the originals air bags to just replace them it looks like a simple raise the chassis and deflate I have inserted a picture of what the original looks like. Now just to make sure I have a 92 Winnebago p30 chassis with a jet co suspension system

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 63
I THINK those bags are a P30 chassis standard. I bought mine at Camping World at the time. No fun to get in but certainly possible.

I THINK those bags are a P30 chassis standard.
To the best of my knowledge, the P30 chassis came with front air bags+coil springs and only leaf springs in the rear. The coach builder would have added any rear air suspension.

The Jet Company is still in business but I don't think they make the air suspension any longer. For info about Jet see http://www.jetcompany.com/history.html  Maybe they could help suggest an alternate source, though. I would also try Winnebago Customer Service.

Thank you ennore I have looked but all the replacement air bags mount different from the ones I have in my Rv and I want a direct replacement I did call her co and they do have a replacement for $240 each compare to the replacement from Firestone that would cost 280 for the whole set and they mount to the axle not like the ones I have on there now

Your front bags install IN the springs with the Schrader coming out a hole in the bottom, yes? Those used to be off the shelf once upon a time

Yes Jeff they do but the ones in the rear are very different from the ones I see online like I said the supposedly replacements mount on the axle but if you look at the pic they are behind the axle and next to the tires and in the front part of the axle there is no room to install the aftermarket since there are a few sway bars around that area

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 35
Thank Gary rv roamer I actually call jet co and they do sell the air bags as a direct replacement and they go for $240 a piece ? But I'm gonna have  to bite the bullet and order those I don't want to deal with Any more hassles especially since I want to have the rv ready by next weekend to go to the stations of the crosses in San Luis valley Colorado I actually have six acres of land that I use to camp just throwing it out there if any one is interested in camping out there or as a stop to what ever. Free of charge of course ?

Ok I've ordered the air bags from jet co and they should arrive next week Monday or Tuesday I will post info on the air bags and post pictures hopefully they will have a brand and part number

Ok this are the air bags for a 92 Winnebago brave with a p30 chassis and rear jet co air suspension system

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member