RV Flexarmor Roof

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Txmomtomany

:D
We are in the process of getting the RV Flexarmor roof liner applied to our diesel pusher. I was highly impressed by what I saw for samples, the reviews we have read, and are excited. I will follow up with what we think afterwards. They previously had only locations in Floroda but now offer several locations throughout the US including Texas where we are.
Blessings
Harmony

Okay so here is an update. The roof looks wonderful. They accidentally cut one of our awnings on our slide out during the project and replaced the entire awning!  We would have never known until we went out somewhere and opened our awning. Honestly we wouldn't have known it was them and they know that's since we just bought it. However, their integrity shown through by replacing the awning.

Txmomtomany said:
Okay so here is an update. The roof looks wonderful. They accidentally cut one of our awnings on our slide out during the project and replaced the entire awning!  We would have never known until we went out somewhere and opened our awning. Honestly we wouldn't have known it was them and they know that's since we just bought it. However, their integrity shown through by replacing the awning.

We are planning to drop our 39' fifth wheel off in Bertram, TX on Monday to have the FlexArmor roof applied. I am wondering if you have any comments/ thoughts on the system now that you've had it for a little while, or anything you think we might want to be aware of. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom