RV Storage in Palm Springs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrplow

I am not sure where to put this, but i am looking for a covered place to put a 40 foot coach and a tow vehicle from November to March in Palm Springs.  It appears there are someplace but they charge $400 and up which seems outrageous.

It does not matter to me if its a private individual or commercial.  any help would be great.

My cousin stores his 40' MH inside here in Michigan for $80.00 a month and drives his car back to California for the winter.

Scott  :)

The toad, and needing covered storage, probably complicates the issue immensely.  I would expect you will need two spaces. One for the M/H and one for the toad. Perhaps you could stow the M/H in a covered site and the toad in a separate uncovered site under a cover.  The weather in Palm Springs in that time period is relatively tame.  I know they have covered storage at Emerald Desert RV.  http://emeralddesert.com/

We have stored our RV in Mesa Arizona undercover for $105 per month.  The area is secure.  If you want details let me know and I will send them through

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridger
Back
Top Bottom