RV Vacations Are Least Expensive, Study Finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dneighbo

I thought others might find the following interesting:

RV Vacations Are Least Expensive, Study Finds

Even during a summer of record-high gas prices, RV trips remain the least expensive type of vacation, according to a new study comparing vacation costs.

(Article Found Here).
[edit]Fixed link to article and removed copied content.[/url]

Gas prices make RVs more expensive to fill, but make plane tickets even more expensive ...

Definitely agree that RV vacations are at least relatively cheap.

I agree with their conclusion but I thought their average campground price ($25) was a little low and their average hotel price ($120) was a little high, especially for Orlando.

And it may not be quantifiable, but the convenience of traveling in an RV is priceless !!

Wendy

wendycoke said:
I agree with their conclusion but I thought their average campground price ($25) was a little low and their average hotel price ($120) was a little high, especially for Orlando.

And it may not be quantifiable, but the convenience of traveling in an RV is priceless !!

Wendy

I tend to agree with the campground price.  However, it appears they were trying to get hotels that would have the same comforts as the RV which brought the hotel price a little high, and one would still have to pack and unpack bags every night.

Back
Top Bottom