Rv wash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

travler

I know this has been covered before but I am having a hard time finding it.  What is the name of the cleaner that some of you use to clean your motorhome that you spray on and wipe off?  (Waterless type)
Thanks

There are several, but the one mentioned most often here (that some members sell) is Dri Wash 'n Guard.  Do a thread search for its acronym "DWG" and several results should pop up.

I like Protect-All for routine clean & polishing.  Actually, I just use a spray bottle with a vinegar and water solution and a microfiber cloth for touch-ups when RV washing is not permitted. Works like a champ. Just don't rub sand or grit into the paint - it will scratch.

Well,,, I just spent 8 days using Dry Wasn N Guard on my RV,  Used up all I had in fact (had enough left to do the HOOD on my Towed,  Used "The Solution" on the rest of the car,, Car took about half an hour to do)

The result... Well, gas gauge moved from 1/2 to 1/4 getting from here (home) to There (Where I waxed it) and from 1/4 to 1/8 getting from There (Where I waxed it) to here (home)  Rig looks much nicer too :)

Yes, you gotta wax em every once in a while.

I am not so sure it is the wax.  In my truck I can drive to a campground I use on 1/2 tank of gas and drive home and still have a 1/4 tank of gas..  Level both ways and the same road. 

Back
Top Bottom