Sani-Con switch source.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.


Well-known member
Apr 13, 2011
In keeping with original equipment, I need a Sani-Con on/off switch like the one pictured.
I have managed to replace all the other parts the previous owner threw away because he could not get it to work, but I still need the switch.
I know push comes to shove I can go to Radio Shack and buy a switch, but would rather stay with original.
2006 Holiday Rambler Endevor.


  • IMG_2383 resized.jpg
    IMG_2383 resized.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 30
That's a standard RV SPST switch with lamp assembly.  The only thing Sanicon about it is the label :)  You can find one at any RV supply store.
The switch itself is likely held in place with clips behind the small plate and comes out easily. Just pick up a similar one at Radio Shack or  many marine stores may carry them. I suggest a 120V replacement  be used if possible.
DO NOT go to Radio Shack and buy a switch.. They do not carry a switch up to running the Sanicon Pump...

Now Electronic supply stores do.. A standard wall switch MIGHT (If it's rated for 20 amps, this is the kind of switch that turns on your lights at home) you need a minimum of a 20 amp rating and a true 20 amps,,,, Radio Shack switches are not really that good, even if they are rated at 20 amps. They may tend to ... Melt... On you.
Top Bottom