Saying Goodbye to the Shabby Beach Shack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tstumpf

Hi Guys,

We're giving up the RV life. Not something we ever thought we'd do, but thinking at this point in our lives it'd be a wise decision. I have enjoyed the
RV so much, since we made it our Shabby Beach Shack. I'm going to miss it more than I can say.

My dream is that she'd sell to someone who's been displaced by Hurricane Michael and could use it on their property while they rebuild. We're selling it with the Honda Element, so thought it'd be comforting for them to know if a future hurricane comes they'd easily be able to bug out of there.

If you know anyone in this situarion, please pass along the link to our blog and ask them to keep an eye out for a Craigslist ad in their area. Hubby is working on posting it there, but is having a litte trouble staying awake at the moment. The poor guy worked like a dog for our Easter Celebration.

This forum has been so helpful to us throughout the years. Thank you to all of you so willing to help anyone with a question or RV problem.

-Trevor and Roni

We are going to miss you guys. You've been with us for over 9 years. Sometimes you have to do what's best for you. Good luck in your future endeavors.  There's nothing to say that you still can't keep in touch.  :)) :)) :))

We're really going to miss all of you as well.

Take care everybody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claassen
Back
Top Bottom