searching for the auxiliary battery in my 1991 Roadtrek

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dickebird

Hi guys, I've just purchased a 1991 Roadtrek with the one lounge seat behind the passenger seat. I think that's what they call a Popular.
Anyway, I have looked everywhere to locate this battery. It isn't under the lounge seat or in any of the compartments that I've found. And there are no battery connections that I can see to indicate there is a space where the battery might have gone. I've owned a number of camper vans, but never a Roadtrek. So if there's some secret place it might be, please let me know.

We had a 2000 Roadtrek Versatile and, as I recall, the aux battery was under the "floorboard" in an area accessible through the rear doors.  It's been nearly 20 years and I could be wrong about this, but that's where I think it was.

Ours is 1993 210 popular and battery is located below storage area underneath seat behind driver. Have to remove panel in floor ( about 6 screws ) to access it. Battery is also partially visible thru the water/electrical/sewer access area looking towards front of van.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridger
Back
Top Bottom