Sheets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BruceinFL

Hi Y'all,
Have a couch in my new rig that we use all the time (I snore.) It's a Flexsteel that makes into a 52" by 68" bed. Any suggestions about where to get sheets to fit this bed. Looked into several RV places like Camping World but can't find any in this size.
Thanks.

Bruce our couch is a Flexsteel that makes into a 52" by 68" bed and I use a fitted bottom sheet and flat sheet for a regular full size bed and that works just fine.  Try that and I think you will find that it works.

Lorna said:
Bruce our couch is a Flexsteel that makes into a 52" by 68" bed and I use a fitted bottom sheet and flat sheet for a regular full size bed and that works just fine.? Try that and I think you will find that it works.

Thanks Lorna

I think my sofabed opens into 52x68, and my full size sheets have lots of extra fabric that has to be tucked in.  I didn't realize this size is so common.  I'm surprised there aren't sheets available.  Probably with the variety of thread counts people prefer, they just don't make all sizes.  I plan to take my sheets in when I get my sewing machine.

--pat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom