skylite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emile

my fleetwood terra lx is 14 mths. old the skylite is cracked on all four corners in the same spot . the skylite is also verry soft.was told by a friend fleetwood has a problem with these.has anybody else had this problem .   thanks  .      ps the skylite  is over the shower.

emile said:
my fleetwood terra lx is 14 mths. old the skylite is cracked on all four corners in the same spot . the skylite is also verry soft.was told by a friend fleetwood has a problem with these.has anybody else had this problem .   thanks
We have never had a problem with the skylight but I was told that use of the wrong sealant on it can lead to craxing and cracking.  BUt in you case I doubt this is the case.  If you are still under warranty I would get Fleetwood to deal with it.

If it is a Fantastic Vent the vent manufacturer will probably send you a replace for free. If some other brand, maybe not. In any case, it is easy enough to replace and the domes aren't expensive if you are out of warranty (probably are at 14 months).

I haven't heard reports here of any other Terra vent problems and we do have a couple of Terra owners that I know of. That doesn't mean there aren't any, of course.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stubblejumper
Back
Top Bottom