State by State List of Re-openings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SeilerBird said:
Not me, I am not sick of the stay at home order, in fact I love it. I only venture outside about once every two days and then I wear a mask and avoid people.

In my county in Florida, Osceola, there is a mandatory order to remain inside between 11 pm and 5 am. Now that is the stupidest idea anyone ever thought up.  How is that going to help eliminate the virus? Nothing is open at night and no one is going anywhere.

I agree with you.  I was reading the other day that Issac Newton did some of his best and most important work while quarantined during the plague he lived through in his day.  I am not Issac Newton but it has been a very productive time for me in our 5th wheel, extra time with my wife, our two Akitas, quite a few projects completed, several books read and the list goes on.  And yes I also agree, the order to remain inside between 11 PM & 5 AM is pretty stupid.

Gizmo said:
I agree with you.  I was reading the other day that Issac Newton did some of his best and most important work while quarantined during the plague he lived through in his day.  I am not Issac Newton but it has been a very productive time for me in our 5th wheel, extra time with my wife, our two Akitas, quite a few projects completed, several books read and the list goes on.  And yes I also agree, the order to remain inside between 11 PM & 5 AM is pretty stupid.

I suspect the curfew was a reaction to lots of young (teens & 20s) folk congregating on city street corners even when advised not to. Ya, kinda extreme but if people used common sense , I suspect the curfew would not have happened.

SeilerBird said:
Not me, I am not sick of the stay at home order, in fact I love it. I only venture outside about once every two days and then I wear a mask and avoid people.

In my county in Florida, Osceola, there is a mandatory order to remain inside between 11 pm and 5 am. Now that is the stupidest idea anyone ever thought up.  How is that going to help eliminate the virus? Nothing is open at night and no one is going anywhere.
Might be to stop crime?

Back
Top Bottom