Stopping in to say hello new to the community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trout4me

I am from New Jersey loved camping since I was a kid always had a love for the outdoors, fishing and hiking new to the RV and travel trailer community getting mine this week taking it to Buffalo Point Campground in Arkansas on the Buffalo National River anybody ever camped there and have any suggestions are thoughts on the campground and the area

Welcome to the RV Form Trout4me

While I've spent most of my life living in AR. I haven't been to the Buffalo National River in 25 years. Sounds like I need to put that on my list of places.

Before you make that trip you may want to try something closer to home. It will give you a chance to make sure everything works.

The area is beautiful.  My s&b house is only about 60 miles from there(although I'm currently in Arizona). 
One word of warning, Buffalo Point is a long way from anywhere.  Make sure you bring all the food and drinks you'll need for the weekend, because its a long, windy drive from there to the nearest supermarket/Walmart.  There's a little camp store at the turn off of Hwy 14, but it's a typical small backwoods store(drinks, chips, candy bars, etc.)and probably won't have much in the way of RV supplies. 

Having spent most of the last year in AZ, I'm used to people using AK when writing my home address in AR.  ;D

Being a rabid baseball fan the Trout in your screen name reminds me of what evidently is the most valuable man on the planet now - Mike Trout of the Los Angeles Angels baseball team who just signed a 12 year contract for over 430 MILLION dollars.  Nobody is worth that much.
But we lived in Mountain Home, Arkansas for five years and the Buffalo River area is famous for beauty and camping as well as kyaking on the river but we never did either.  Good luck on your trip.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom