stove cover for small two burner stovetop.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RaccoonRough

Hello,

Does anyone know of a company that makes a cover for a small two burner stove? I can find ones that fit over a four burner, but have not found anything to cover up and give me more counter space for my small two burner stove.

Thanks

Do you know the model of stove you have? The manufacturer may make a cover specific to it. I Googled RV Stove Covers and got lots of hits for cutting board covers by Camco and others, custom made stuff on Etsy, and elsewhere. The small drop in two burner Suburban has a glass top for it. Depending on counter space, you may need to take something like one of the cutting board designs and cut it down to size or have a cabinet maker make one to fit the area you are covering up.

Charles

Do you know the model of stove you have? The manufacturer may make a cover specific to it. I Googled RV Stove Covers and got lots of hits for cutting board covers by Camco and others, custom made stuff on Etsy, and elsewhere. The small drop in two burner Suburban has a glass top for it. Depending on counter space, you may need to take something like one of the cutting board designs and cut it down to size or have a cabinet maker make one to fit the area you are covering up.

Charles

Thanks. Yes, I will add that information to my post, should have done it to begin with.

I should have added this information to begin with, but my two burner stove is a
Capital Cooking Products Model D-1204SSWO stainless steel. The overall size is 18" x 12.75" and is about 1.75" at the highest point.

Most any local cabinet shop (wood) or kitchen/bath countertop shop (Corian/Solid-surface) can make one to fit, but it might be a little pricey. And there are small companies selling thru Ebay that will make simple Corian stuff to your dimensions. Here's one.

I should have added this information to begin with, but my two burner stove is a
Capital Cooking Products Model D-1204SSWO stainless steel. The overall size is 18" x 12.75" and is about 1.75" at the highest point.

If they don’t make a cover for your stove, just measure, that’s what we did. Ours covers over about an inch in each direction which is a plus, but the legs on the one we chose are adjustable which was a huge plus. We have a combo of 2 gas burners and 2 invection? (Which suck), our topper was perfect! Check out the 2 burner link I posted, might be flexible enough.

Made ours out of a large 5/8" thick poly cutting board. Used the pieces we trimmed off of the board to create a rim around the edge of the board. Fastened them with ss screws. It nests securely over the burners. It makes a convenient cutting board and when not being used as a stove cover we flip it over and use it as a serving tray..
Safe travels and all the best.

I used a nice wooden cutting board to make mine. It's a little bigger than the stove. So I glued together a small wooden frame that fit tight around the stove and would elevate the cutting board above the burners and a little above the counter. Then applied wood glue to the top of the frame and set the cutting board on top of my frame until the glue dried. The raised edges of the stove hold it securely in place but of of course it needs to be removed when traveling.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhDis
Back
Top Bottom