Strange reply to thread I've posted to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nothing suspicious about the email. Looked like any other from RV Forum. Highlighting the sender indicates its from "support at socialknowledge.com"
Note, my non-iMac keyboard does't have (or I can't find) the at symbol. It's actually the same link as every other email I get from the RV Forum.

Google senders name and a few come up and most look suspicious.

Dan, I'd like to think it's only in California. My guess is it's not only the govinment but also some other orgs that are watching you in U. And may the man behind the curtain help us if 45 gets to be 47. :cautious::(

Nothing suspicious about the email. Looked like any other from RV Forum. Highlighting the sender indicates its from "support at socialknowledge.com"
Note, my non-iMac keyboard does't have (or I can't find) the at symbol. It's actually the same link as every other email I get from the RV Forum.

Dan, I'd like to think it's only in California. My guess is it's not only the govinment but also some other orgs that are watching you in U. And may the man behind the curtain help us if 45 gets to be 47. :cautious::(
The standard QWERTY keyboard usually has the @ symbol on the #2 key.

My guess is it was a spambot and the account and post has probably been banned/deleted. The email is the artifact from before the action/removal took place.

I'm sure a moderator can confirm.

I'm using a Logitech keyboard and at least mine doesn't. Every other keyboard I've used has the sign above the #2 key. Just found it. Unlike my other keyboards, always Apple, this one uses the shift key to bring up the @.

Funny, I hit the shift key in error trying to demonstrate what happened when I hit the start or alt key. This is what I got, @@@@@ Same position as the option key on the Mac so it was my go to key. Problem solved.

I don't know Gary, It looks similar to your governor's name and was sending you a coded message from his secondary internet login. :LOL:

I didn't know rvforum.net was owned by the socialknowledge LLC???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom