stuck in Louisiana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
re Freightliner/Oasis dealers
Most of the oasis dealers service motorhomes, and most if not all have the equipment and knowledge to make and replace hydraulic hoses. I had to have the high pressure hose on my dash ac unit replaced in Bozman MT . The freightliner dealer there made a new hose with applicable fittings and installed it. The largest cost was the labor pulling the old hose out (37ft long and tie wrapped every foot).
I would be  very surprised is the Freightliner / Oasis dealer could not fix your problem

drjobsky said:
re Freightliner/Oasis dealers
Most of the oasis dealers service motorhomes, and most if not all have the equipment and knowledge to make and replace hydraulic hoses. I had to have the high pressure hose on my dash ac unit replaced in Bozman MT . The freightliner dealer there made a new hose with applicable fittings and installed it. The largest cost was the labor pulling the old hose out (37ft long and tie wrapped every foot).
I would be  very surprised is the Freightliner / Oasis dealer could not fix your problem
All Freightliner Oasis dealers are motorhome friendly - this distinguishes them from the Freightliner truck dealers. An Oasis dealer worked on my dash air (more than once).

As far as working on HWH slides, I seriously doubt they would touch it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjay
Back
Top Bottom