Suggestions for flat screen TV mount needed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Islandgirl

I have a 19" 15lb flat screen that I just bought for my house. This will be the tv floating back and forth from home to rv each weekend. What flat screen mount will be the easiest to move the TV back and forth between? I do not want a mount in the house and the RV that requires anything more than a slide and click (don't want to un-do screws, brackets and so forth). Does anyone have any suggestions?

I purchase one at wal-mart I can't remember the name of it but it is very inexpensive and simple to install and easy to remove TV. I installed it in my M/H bed room, it does not tilt or rotate.

Sam's nd then probably Walmart has one.  The mount is set so yo canb do what you want.  Sam's was about $49.

Thankxs everyone!  After several phone calls... I found an attachment that is a quick connect to any standard flat screen mount.  I have not installed them yet- but will advise!

I would not use any special mount. I would just mount in on the table stand that comes in the box and use this in the house. When I use it in the RV I would place it on the bed while traveling and place it on a table or whatever for watching.

That's what I have been doing and I am tired of having to pack up the TV everytime we change location (we RV almost every weekend and several longer trips throughout the year).  I want to be able to carry it to the RV- slap it in place and not think about it again until I'm back home---then carry back in the house & slap on the wall.  No more packing it up- no more having to worry if I did it well enough...did it shift while underway.... ???..etc.etc.etc.......?

Check ebay. I bought a mount (albeit for a larger TV) that the TV can slide into. The slide bracket mounts on the back of the TV and is out of the way and out of sight when in the home.

It was only $40. Here's the link -> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370106926687

This seller has a number of different models.

Thank you- I have emailed the seller for verification that mount snaps on & back off with only my hands- no tools required & if they sell ones for my smaller sized TV because I just realized I need another mounting set...when we take long summer trips, I like to have a TV in kids room for those rain days/ nights.

I bought a 22 inch that sits on the slide in the entertainment unit. I then purchased at the store where I bought my trailer two brackets that attach with either screws or the double sided tape that is already on the mount. I used the tape (it holds very sturdy) . One side mounts on the slide table the other mounts on the tv base. It has a strap in between the two mounts which can be adjusted . If you need to move the tv simply rellease the mount at the strap. Also when I pull it being it sits in an entertainment area I bought a tension rod to put it front along with a pillow in between just to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom