Sunny Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, who else will be in Tampa area this next week?  Where will everyone be staying?  Should I check my Park for vacancies?  It honors Passport.  Hope we can arrange some kind of get together.

We're arriving at McDill Sunday for a couple of weeks.  A mini-rally sounds cool.

Joel

George,

If one really wants some warm weather they need to go to San Diego. Just watch out for any mud slides!

Jim:

Phoenix is forecasting 76-77 for the next few days. 8)  (No Mud)

Jim Dick said:
Bill,

As you know we will be at Camp Lazy Days on Monday. Will leave on Friday.

Dick,

Let's get together for a lunch while you're there.  You call it, we have no plans yet for next week.  We're rolling today, at McDill Sunday.

Joel

OK, Joel at McDill Sun thru couple weeks
Jim & Pat Camp LazyDays Mon thru Fri
Bill & Jolene - home at ZHills (18 m north of LD) Till Mid April. 
GeoDrake - Ft Myers

Free lunch at LD every day but Sundays.  Any questions? 

Weeks forecast looks OK, but not very warm, should be 70 by Fri.

Jeff said:
Jim:

Phoenix is forecasting 76-77 for the next few days. 8)  (No Mud)

Jeff,

We're still in the low 40's in the morning. Supposed to have a high of 52 today. I'm getting very tired of winter!!

Joel,

Would love to get together. Tuesday is out as I have a doctor's appointment. Hoping it won't involve more time than the one day. We'll probably arrive around noon or so at Lazy Days on Monday. Bill can buy lunch!! ;D ;D

How 'bout Wednesday - what time does Bill buy lunch?

It's 68 here at the Miccosukee Casio.

Joel

Hi Joel,

Wednesday will be fine if they don't want me to come back to see the doctor. I'm hoping we'll just have the one day.

Not sure when Bill will buy lunch but I'm sure he'll let us know. ;D

I am good for lunch anyday.  Jim, I'll drop by on Monday to see you and bring you out a book.  Give you something to read while waiting.  Weds come back for lunch.

Will you be hauling the bike?

OK, tentatively Wednesday.  Time to be announced by Bill.

GeoDrake?

Anybody else in the Tampa area?

Joel

Pete Harpin was in Englewood. I just sent him an email asking if he's still there and might want to join us. Haven't heard from him in a few weeks.

Bill,

We should be arriving around noon or so. Can't leave before nine as the last of the Yellowstone videos will be recording from 8 to 9. :) Can't remember when check in is at the rally park.

Bill,

Sounds good. Bike? Probably not. Won't have a lot of time to ride and it's been way too cold lately. :) Will definitely have it at Yellowstone!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KEC
Back
Top Bottom